Monday, September 29, 2008

A KING'S life style

Dear Diary,

Alright well to clarify if some of you didn't understand the last post. England is a great country. I love it here.

I am now at Capernwray Hall, and I am having a jolly ole time. The food isn't anything to write home about but its better than camp food. There are only 48 guys here, out of 180 total. So you do the math. Seems like odds are in my favor. I hope all is going well at home.

I have two roommates and neither of them are American. One is called Dan and he is Canadian and the other is called Sam and he is German.

The quarters that im staying in aren't really suited for a king but I think I will manage.

Till later Diary
Cheers!

1 comment:

Cuzamy said...

Jer ~

I am so happy you are having a great time! Take LOTS of pictures so I can see everything you are doing in December. Stay safe!